Benefits of Treatment
In our frantic, fast paced world where it seems as though there are multiple demands on our time and our minds, particularly from all the gadgets we seem to have, it can all become a bit of a drag. Sometimes, we need to take some time out to switch off; some ‘time for you’, and most of us aren’t very good at recognising it, let alone doing it.
Time out will be very different for each individual – for some it might be exercise or going for a meal, but for others, a regular, therapeutic treatment can be all it takes to get ‘you’ back.
For a lot of people, having a treatment is a bit of a treat, a pamper session. But really, the ongoing effects of planning in a REGULAR treatment, cannot be underestimated, and here are a few examples:
- Clients often notice a very tangible improvement in specific symptoms such as pain
- Improvements in joint or muscle stiffness
- Relief of muscle fatigue and soreness
- Improvements in circulation, skin tone and elasticity
- Promotes general relaxation, thus helping to alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Enhanced feelings of well-being and reduction in fatigue
- Encourage better circulation, leading to more efficient uptake of oxygen and nutrients by the body’s cells, thus promoting more efficient removal of waste products
- May promote improvements in sleep
- May have beneficial effects on bodily systems including digestion, lower blood pressure
- Provides an opportunity for each individual to benefit from ‘Time for you’
So; I challenge you to put down your phone or tablet and ask yourself if you’re worth an hour of your time – what have you got to lose?