Health related conditions
In some circumstances, it may be necessary to liaise with your health care professional e.g. GP or Hospital Consultant, to ensure that a proposed course of treatment is appropriate. Circumstances where this may apply include, but are not limited to:
- Currently undergoing active treatment for a cancer diagnosis
- Unstable blood pressure or heart related conditions
- Unstable blood glucose levels where a diabetes diagnosis is present
- Major surgery within the last six months
Clients under the age of 16 are welcome if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who will be asked to give signed consent to treatment. They will also be asked to remain present for the duration of the agreed treatment.
Male clients are accepted when referred by an existing client or persons otherwise known to me. I have taken this step as, unfortunately, I have received a number of inappropriate calls and requests.
Male clients that I do treat, are respectfully requested to wear sports shorts or suitable under garments for all full body treatments. Client modesty is respected & maintained throughout treatments at all times.
All special offers will run for limited time periods, and may be withdrawn without prior notice. All special offers are exempt from the 10% reward scheme.
Right to refuse treatment
The therapist has the right to use discretion to refuse or discontinue treatment at any point. Circumstances where this may apply include, but is not limited to:
- The client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Recent surgery
- The client behaves in an inappropriate or offensive manner
- The client is or becomes unwell e.g. fever, digestive upset, allergic reactions, seizure, fainting
Cancellations and appointment changes
Wherever possible, clients are requested to give 24 hours notice, so that the time can be allocated to other clients.
Payment for treatments is to be made on the day by cash or cheque. Gift vouchers may be used as whole or part payment.
Payment for Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic products is either by cash or cheque.